There’s such a mental lead-up to Christmas, that you often forget about the rest of the festive season. After Christmas is done, there’s so many other things to look forward to! Boxing Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day, and of course, the copious amount of barbecues and relaxing afternoon cocktails!
Here’s some happy snaps during my final days of 2012…
1. Bookshelf // reading list 2013, and my crystals
2. Claddagh // the claddagh ring my parents bought me for christmas
3. Self portrait // seeing eye necklace from ASOS, crystal necklace, flicky hair
4. Presents //dictaphone, ring, Vivienne Westwood perfume, The Dark Knight Rises
5. Juicy // juicer, present from parents also
6. Instrumental // favourite christmas song (so huge)
7. Tower // meringue & Malteaser tower
9. Last drop // last sip of my Christmas Day Moët and strawberries
10. Fight! // yearly Christmas Day waterfight tradition
11. Punchbowl // Pimm’s punch
Happy new year everyone! Here’s to a wonderful 2013.